Social icons

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Favourite Nail Polishes


I own a ridiculous amount of nail polishes. You'd literally never know how many shades of red was possible until you looked at my collection. But despite this I always seem to use the same few nail polishes time and time again and they're my holy grail, go-to colours. Since they're amazing quality for their price too, I thought I'd let you in on the secret and share them with you!





KIKO Nail Lacquer. Shade: 240 (pictured: red)
KIKO Nail Lacquer. Shade: 319 (pictured: brown)
KIKO Nail Lacquer. Shade: 389 (pictured: blue)
Miss Cop Nails Pop. Shade: No1 Rose
Essie Multi Dimension Top Coat. Shade: 285 (pictured)
Avon Colour Trend Nail Top Coat. Shade: Fuchsia Dazzle (pictured)
No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour. Shade: Totally Teal

What are some of your favourite nail polishes?
Cloe xox

2 comments

  1. Obsessed with all of these colours, the kiko ones are perfect for Summer time! You have a lovely little blog here by the way, well done on all your hard work with it! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiko nail polishes are so good, I can't recommend them enough! Aw thank you so much:-) x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.